Campagnolo Centaur Dual Pivot Brakes
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information Have no fear of going too fast. Safe stopping is assured by the new Centaur™ brakes with forged arms... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Have no fear of going too fast. Safe stopping is assured by the new Centaur™ brakes with forged arms and characterised by the new black anodising. In order to achieve even greater efficiency, the brakes are equipped with the possibility of orbital brake-pad adjustment, which up till now was a feature of only the high end of the range. The braking torque is optimal even with new pads. The weight is 310 grams.
- Reduction of braking distance on both dry and wet surfaces longer life for brake pad and rim
SPECIAL DESIGN FOR FORGED ALUMINIUM BRAKE ARMS:
- Greater bend resistance, lighter
- Less weight
ADJUSTABLE SHOE HOLDERS:
- Shoe holders on rim's profile can be micro adjusted, longer life for rims and brake pads
DUAL PIVOT FRONT/REAR VERSION:
- The brake allows an enhanced braking action
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.