Campagnolo Record 12 Speed Hydraulic Ergos and Calipers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Calliper brakes See the latest products
New in Calliper brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New mechanical shifting 2x12 speed Record Ergopower with Hydraulic Disc Brake controls: comfort, con... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
New mechanical shifting 2x12 speed Record Ergopower with Hydraulic Disc Brake controls: comfort, control, speed, reactivity.
The new 12x2 Record Disc Brake Ergo controls take full advantage of the widely respected, proven Campagnolo technologies and have become indispensable for those who are in the saddle for extended periods. One such technology is Vari-Cushion, which offers an ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip. There is also the "one lever-one action" feature that assigns each lever one function to prevent shifting errors. The Ultra-Shift mechanism enables upshifting up to three sprockets at a time and downshifting a full five.
Furthermore, the new mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Record Disc Brake controls offer lever adjustability that utilises Reach Adjustment to move the brake lever closer to the low grip, thus adapting to the different hand sizes. AMS Adjustment allows modulating the moment of shift engagement through the use of specific levers. The carbon fibre brake levers feature a unidirectional disposition of the fibre to ensure they match seamlessly with the other components of the groupset.
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar.
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar.
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of their hands or fingers.
- Upshifting Lever Integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
- Disc Calipers: Flat mount disc only, to be compatible with the latest frame technology.
- Customisable ergonomics, 3 levels of reach adjustment.
- Vari-Cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion.
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve).
- Breaking lever pivot aligned with slant of ergo power, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from riders hand.
- Maximum Smoothness Cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity.
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur.
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to 5 sprockets in downshifting, up to 3 in upshifting..
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.