Campagnolo Record D Brake Calipers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Calliper brakes See the latest products
New in Calliper brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Following professional cyclists means meeting all their needs. This is why Campagnolo(R) has designe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFollowing professional cyclists means meeting all their needs. This is why Campagnolo(R) has designed two Record(TM) brake options.
There are those who prefer to always have the maximum power available (dual pivot on the front and rear), and those, on the other hand, who prefer more controlled and modulated braking, with the mono-pivot in place of the dual on the rear brake.
Skeleton geometry has made it possible for a lighter design without diminishing braking power while maintaining the same operating safety. The differentiated front and rear geometry ensures power and progressive travel. brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40-50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)single rear fulcrum and double frontbrake pads with orbital adjustment
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.