Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Hydraulic Ergos and Calipers
- ShowProduct Information New mechanical Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Disc Brake controls: more ergonomic, more precise, ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
New mechanical Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Disc Brake controls: more ergonomic, more precise, more powerful and easier to maintain.
Comfort, control, speed and responsiveness are some of the main features of a bike's controls, helping keep all situations under control. The new mechanical controls for the Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Disc Brake offer an ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip thanks to Vari-Cushion technology, essential for those who stay on the saddle for several hours.
The controls' inner workings are a concentration of technology and experience, starting with the "one lever-one action" function, which assigns each lever a single function, helping avoid shifting errors at tired or distracting moments, and then continue with the multiple shifting option which allows up- or downshifting by up to 5 sprockets at a time thanks to the Ultra-Shift mechanism. This function allows you to maintain cadence even in case of sudden changes of incline or rhythm, with speed and ease as useful as it is surprising.
Further useful features are the levers' adjustability, which, thanks to Reach Adjustment, enable a low grip on the brake lever, helping those with smaller hands; and AMS Adjustment, which enables braking power modulation, using the dedicated adjusters.
The Super Record Disc Brake brake levers are engineered with a double curvature for improved grip and are lightened with two slots that are added to the one dedicated to Reach Adjustment.
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar.
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar.
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of their hands or fingers.
- Upshifting Lever Integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
- Disc Calipers: Flat mount disc only, to be compatible with the latest frame technology.
- Customisable ergonomics, 3 levels of reach adjustment.
- Vari-Cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion.
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve).
- Breaking lever pivot aligned with slant of ergo power, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from riders hand.
- Maximum Smoothness Cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity.
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur.
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to 5 sprockets in downshifting, up to 3 in upshifting.
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Finance provider options available