Campagnolo Zonda C17 Disc Clincher Road Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information The very first Campagnolo branded wheelset developed specifically for disc brake equipped road bikes... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- (26 - 28mm) MILLED RIM: this machining makes possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side.
- Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes to benefit of both stiffness and weight.
- G3 technology applied also to the front wheel to better perform at high braking power.
- 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (left side - braking side), 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (right side).
- 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (left side - braking side), 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (right side - cassette side).
- Black anodized self-locking nipples outside the rim allows for easy maintenance.
- Easy bearing adjustment that reduces possible bearing play, maintaining performances over time and keeping the optimal contact angle between ball and track.
- For an accurate adjustment of the hub that prevents the creation of any play.
- Ensures extremely good stiffness and reactivity, reinforcement on braking side at the front and cassette side at the rear. It gives a very race design to the wheelset.
- Front Hub: QR width 100mm, Thru Axle HH12 width 100mm
- Rear Hub: QR axle width 135mm, Thru Axle HH12 width 142mm
- 6 bolt disc or Centre Lock (AFS ) rotor fitment
- Weight: 1675g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available