Cane Creek EE Brakes
- ShowProduct Information The eeBrake is the ultimate brake from start to finish– a uniquely robust patented design developed ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The eeBrake is the ultimate brake from start to finish– a uniquely robust patented design developed and refined by relentless engineering, both at the computer and through real-life testing. At half the weight than that of its competitors, eeBrakes continue to set new standards by which all other high performance road brakes are judged. The supreme upgrade for performance oriented riders, a dramatically higher overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power. No detail has been overlooked, greater tire clearance and tool-less pad centering make installation simple.
- Materials: Forged High grade Aluminium, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Rim Width Compatibility: 18mm to 28mm
- Adjustments: Tool-free caliper centering adjustment, Wheel removal - quick release
- Lever Compatibility: Optimized to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers
- Pad Compatibility: Shimano fitment - SwissStop Flash Pro Recommended
- Assembled in Fletcher, North Carolina, USA
- 3 year warranty
- Weight: Standard mount front 82g, standard mount rear 80g. Direct mount front/rear seatstay 79g, Direct mount rear chainstay 76g.
Note: Brakes pads not included.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Finance provider options available