Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Racing or commuting, the Cannondale CAADX Sora is a multitalented cyclocross bike that offers a bala... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Racing or commuting, the Cannondale CAADX Sora is a multitalented cyclocross bike that offers a balanced, aggressive ride. With its lightweight, smooth riding frame the CAADX is a seriously versatile all round adventure machine, that can be raced on Sunday and then ridden to work on Monday.
The SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame features SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride over rough surfaces. Featuring the same geometry as the SuperX the CAADX delivers outstanding traction and stability. OutFront steering geometry delivers drama-free stability on technical race sections and potholed streets, yet still offers quick handling characteristics everywhere else. Hidden rack and mudguard mounts add versatility without compromising its racy looks. Of course you also get 35mm tyre clearance and an ‘easy shouldering’ design.
The 2x10 speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain is combined with a 46/36 FSA Omega chainset and delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears. Promax mechanical disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
Race to adventure on the Cannondale CAADX Sora ‘cross bike.
- Lightweight and robust SmartFormed C2 alloy frame offers a smooth ride
- Carbon bladed fork absorbs road chatter
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Promax mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Colour: Acid Green
- Sizes: 46, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Weight: 11.0kg, 56cm (Tredz Tested - with pedals)
- The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance.
The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2017 Features are:
Frame: All New CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
Fork: All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer
Headset: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
Bars: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 alloy
Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: FSA Omega BB30, 46/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
Chain: FSA CN-910 10-speed
Front Brake: Promax Render R, 160/140mm
Rear Brake: Promax Render R, 160/140mm
Rims: CX 3.0 Disc, 32-hole
Front Hub: Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear
Rear Hub: Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Front, Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x300mm
Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2017 - Cyclocross Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Achieves what it sets out to do . Fits all the requirements & more.
Achieves what it sets out to do . Fits all the requirements & more.Close review