Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
- ShowProduct Information Plus sized performance for a smoother ride. The Cannondale Cujo 3 is a hardtail MTB with a 27.5” plu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Cujo Sizing
- Show MTB Hardtail Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Plus sized performance for a smoother ride. The Cannondale Cujo 3 is a hardtail MTB with a 27.5” plus sized advantage. With high volume 2.8” tyres, the Cujo offers a smoother ride on rough trails as well as more grip in the corners. This is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a more confident ride on rough trails.
- SmartForm C2 aluminium alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- SR Suntour fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- 27.5”+ wheels with WTB STX i35 rims and 2.8” tyres
- Dropper post to make the most out of every trail section
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black Pearl/Charcoal/Electric Blue
- The Cannondale Cujo 3 is available with 0% APR finance
Fear No Trail
More fun. Less Stress. With big grippy tyres, stable geometry and a lightweight frame, Cujo just makes mountain biking easier.
Whatever the trail has in store, the Cujo takes it all in its stride. With 27+ tyres and stable confident geometry, they will raise your level and up your game, even on the rockiest nastiest terrain.
Rider Profile: New riders looking for the most forgiving fun way to tackle the trails. Experienced mountain bikers looking to take on more challenging terrain.
Rider Position: A slightly more upright, balanced trail position for comfortable all-mountain confidence.
- Grip, don’t slip: 27+ wheels combine wide rims with big 2.8” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way.
- Confident Control: Trail focused geometry delivers a stable, confident feel that encourages you to let ‘er rip
- Flex free: A tapered head tube, 110x15mm thru axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub all contribute to the Cujo’s solid feel and precise handling.
- Killer Trail Spec: Light, simple 1x drivetrains and hydro discs on all models. Wide range 11-42 cassette and 30t chainrings give you a rock-crawling low gear. Wide bars and grippy WTB ranger tyres for control
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Cujo 27+, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Brake|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR-RL, 120mm, lockout with rebound, 15x110, tapered steerer|
|Headset:||Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro hydro disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro hydro disc, 180/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Boost QR rear w/ HG driver|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8”, DNA Compound|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8”, DNA Compound|
|Seat Post:||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Bearing BSA|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
I had been looking around for a new mountain bike when I come across this one. It had all of the bits that I wanted on it and it was a great price .the service I got of treads was 100% I will definitely be using theses again for all my bike parts and equipment I will be recommending them to all my friends and family.
I had been looking around for a new mountain bike when I come across this one. It had all of the bits that I wanted on it and it was a great price .the service I got of treads was 100% I will definitely be using theses again for all my bike parts and equipment I will be recommending them to all my friends and family.Close review
Absolutely fantastic bike, so stable on the trails, can’t fault it any way
Absolutely fantastic bike, so stable on the trails, can’t fault it any wayClose review
Fantastic hardtail! Looks stunning and performs excellently. Copes with any trail you chuck it on.
Fantastic hardtail! Looks stunning and performs excellently. Copes with any trail you chuck it on.Close review