Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Strong, light and capable. Part of the new breed of short travel 29er’s with playful and modern geom... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Strong, light and capable. Part of the new breed of short travel 29er’s with playful and modern geometry. Far more aggressive than the travel suggests the new Habit Carbon is a trail riding dream. Long low and slack with easily serviceable parts and size specific kinematics. The all-new Habit redefines what a lightweight 29er trail bike is capable of.
- Lightweight carbon mainframe with alloy rear
- Fox Float Performance Elite 34 fork gives 130mm of plush and adjustable travel
- Fox Float Performance Elite DPX2 rear shock controls the 130mm of rear travel
- SRAM X01/GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain give mountain taming ratios
- Powerful SRAM Guide RS hydraulic brakes give superior stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colour: Sage Grey
- Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 29er is available with 0% APR finance
CLIMBS AND DESCENDS LIKE A CHAMP
Equipped with 29" wheels, Big grippy tires and 130MM of travel front and rear, the Habit is built to tame unruly trails everywhere
MODERN TRAIL SPEC
The Habit is ready to ride with properly wide bars, a short stem, powerful brakes, 1X drivetrain and, of course, a dropper post- all to give the rider complete command of the trail, any trail
The Habit is designed to be a "daily ride" with proven durable suspension pivots, tube-in-tube internal cable routing and is built for easy service- no proprietary tools required
Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail for climb-crushing traction and unreal agility, while preserving max tire clearance and frame stiffness.
The flip chip allows riders to have 27+ compatibility with the same frame
Linkage, Two piece alloy links keep the suspension moving smoothly
Lockr. Our very own Lockr thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
Protection. Have peace of mind while strategically placed rubber protects your piece.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALL-NEW Habit Carbon|
|Fork:||Fox Float Performance Elite 34, 130mm, FIT4 Damper, 3-Pos adj., 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float Performance Elite DPX2 EVOL, 130mm, 3-Pos adj.|
|Headset:||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, 180mm Centerline rotors|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, 180mm Centerline rotors|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RS hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Stan’s NoTubes Arch MK3, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 370 12x148 rear w/ XD driver|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition, straight pull (Ai Offset dish - rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" front, 3C compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 2.3" rear, 3C compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails|
|Chainset:||Truvativ Stylo 7K, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.