Cannondale Habit Neo 2 2021 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Press PlayWe took our most fun trail bike and put a motor in it. It’s play time.Key Features:Flow Se... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
We took our most fun trail bike and put a motor in it. It’s play time.
- Flow Seeker The head angle is slack, the stays are short and the seat angle is steep. The drive unit and battery sit low and central in the frame. All to help you wring more flow from every inch of trail.
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All Riders come in all sizes. Proportional Response is the only design that addresses this fact, tailoring the suspension layout by size so that every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control.
- The Right Stuff Powerful Bosch Performance CX drive unit and PowerTube battery. 29” wheels with grippy tyres. Properly wide bars and properly short stems. Dropper posts. Big brakes. Real parts for real performance.
Playful and poppy. Confident and precise. With 130mm of dialed suspension in back, 140mm up front and perfectly sorted geometry, Habit NEO is ready to rail on any trail.
Utilizing size-specific Center-of-Gravity data, the suspension linkage is tailored by size so that every rider experiences optimized suspension performance while braking, climbing and descending.
The Ai Advantage
Our Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tyre clearance, while keeping the chainstays short for nimble agility. A stiffer, stronger rear wheel is just icing on the cake.
A key part of the Proportional Response suspension design. Each size frame gets its own custom shock links and pivot locations for that "made for you" suspension feel.
Si Motor Mount
Proprietary Cannondale motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit low and forward in the frame, keeping the Center of Gravity low and the chainstays short for uncommonly agile handling.
Thru-axle pivot system creates a rocksolid connection between both sides of the swingarm for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
To protect the motor and battery from damage, Habit NEO features a sealed battery cover and a burly, trials-style skid plate.
A place for a real water bottle, right in the front triangle. How about that?
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain|
|Fork:||RockShox 35 Gold RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe Select+ RT, DebonAir|
|Headset:||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Stem:||Cannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8"", 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT Trail Sport hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 220mm MDR-P rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT Trail Sport hydraulic disc, 2-piston, 203mm MDR-P rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Magura MT Trail Sport HC hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Rims:||WTB ST i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-51131, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-MT510-B, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.6", EXO casing, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", EXO casing tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, Drop: 125mm (SM), 150mm (MD, LG, XL)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails|
|Chainset:||FSA Bosch E-Bike w/ custom Ai offset, 34T|
|Chain:||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Battery (Wh):||Bosch PowerTube 625Wh|
|Motor:||Bosch Performance Line CX 250W|
|User Interface:||Bosch Kiox|