Cannondale Habit Neo 4 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cannondale took their most fun trail bike and put a motor in it. It’s play time with the new Cannond... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cannondale took their most fun trail bike and put a motor in it. It’s play time with the new Cannondale Habit NEO.
- BallisTec Carbon mainframe with 130mm of rear travel
- RockShox Recon RL fork with 140 mm of plush travel
- SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Level T powerful disc drakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The Cannondale Habit Neo is available with 0% APR finance
- Flow Seeker: The head angle is slack, the stays are short and the seat angle is steep. The drive unit and battery sit low and central in the frame. All to help you wring more flow from every inch of trail.
- One Size Doesn’t Fit: All Riders come in all sizes. Proportional Response is the only design that addresses this fact, tailoring the suspension layout by size so that every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control.
- The Right Stuff: Powerful Bosch Performance CX drive unit and PowerTube battery. 29” wheels with grippy tires. Properly wide bars and properly short stems. Dropper posts. Big brakes. Real parts for real performance.
Utilizing size-specific Center-of-Gravity data, the suspension linkage is tailored by size so that every rider experiences optimized suspension performance while braking, climbing and descending.
Built Light. Built Tough.
A BallisTec Carbon frame keeps the mass to a minimum. But since our engineers prioritized durability over gram-counting, confidence is built in (so is a lifetime warranty)(
The Ai Advantage.
Our Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping the chainstays short for nimble agility. A stiffer, stronger rear wheel is just icing on the cake.
A key part of the Proportional Response suspension design. Each size frame gets its own custom shock links and pivot locations for that "made for you" suspension feel.
Si Motor Mount.
Proprietary Cannondale motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit low and forward in the frame, keeping the Center of Gravity low and the chainstays short for uncommonly agile handling.
To protect the motor and battery from damage, Moterra features a sealed battery cover and a burly, trials-style skid plate.
Thru-axle pivot system creates a rock-solid connection between both sides of the swingarm for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
A place for a real water bottle, right in the front triangle. How about that?
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL, 140mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir|
|Headset:||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0-degree|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level T hydro disc, 200mm Centerline rotors|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level T hydro disc, 200mm Centerline rotors|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Level T hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-511, 15x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-1248, 12x148|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", EXO, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", EXO, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Bosch Gen4 w/ custom Ai offset, 34T|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Bosch Performance Line CX 250W|
|User Interface:||Bosch Purion|