Cannondale Jekyll 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It’s a well-known fact that more carbon = more smiles. With that in mind, just think about how much ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
It’s a well-known fact that more carbon = more smiles. With that in mind, just think about how much fun the Cannondale Jekyll 1 27.5” full suspension mountain bike’s full BallisTec carbon frame is when you’re out riding enduro. With 170mm up front and a switchable 135 – 165mm rear, the Jekyll 1 MTB is a machine with two distinct personalities – ‘Hustle’ and ‘Flow’ – Hustle up the climbs with ease, and flow through the descents like a pro.Cannondale Jekyll review
- Full BallisTec carbon frame, with carbon shock link, for the ultimate light weight Enduro machine
- Fox 36 Float Factory fork, with super supple 170mm travel to soak up every lump & bump of the trail
- Fox Float X Factory rear shock with high-volume EVOL canister delivers smooth & predictable suspension.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: BBQ
- The Cannondale Jekyll 1 27.5” mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
The all-new Jekyll is ready to get after it. Ready to be piloted through the flow, the tech and the chunder. Ready to kick harder, corner quicker and climb easier than anything out there. Put simply, the new Jekyll is ready to race, and ready to win. Are you ready for it?
Innovation and Technology
Asymmetric Integration - Nimble. To The Power Of AI.
- Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail and has way more tire clearance and frame stiffness that any traditional boost design can muster.
Gemini - Hustle and Flow
- The result of a collaboration between Fox Racing Shocks and Cannondale, Gemini adds a special twist to the stellar performance and adjustability of the Fox Float shocks, or rather two twists - Hustle and Flow.
Clean Cable Management - Clean and Easy
- Swift, silent and spotless. Use what you need and cover up the rest with our thoughtful, Cannondale-designed cable management approach.
Carbon Link - Full-On Full-Carbon Link
- Full carbon link for full advantage. Available on all models. Lighter and stiffer than alloy. No expense spared.
Carbon Down Tube Protector - Insurance Built In
- Don’t let the shrapnel get you down. A custom, full-carbon shield protects your precious cargo.
Lockr Pivots - Lockr For Rocking
- Our very own LockR thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
Perfectly Tuned Suspension - You Won’t Know Jack
- Dialed frame kinematics keep the suspension active and the rider in a level, neutral position under braking for wicked control.
Perfect Bottle Placement - Bottle Where Bottles Go
- Water at arms reach and out of the way of the dirt spray.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New Jekyll, 165mm travel, full BallisTec Carbon, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork:||Fox Factory Float 36, 27.5, 170mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., Kashima coating, 110x15QR, tapered steerer, 44mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Factory Float X EVOL w/Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode - 130mm, Kashima coating, 3-Pos lever|
|Headset:||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°, 35mm|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Carbon Riser, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC hydro disc, Centerline rotors 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC hydro disc, Centerline rotors 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RSC w/ contact point adjust, cartridge bearing, reach adjust|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram 30 Carbon, 30mm inner, Tubeless Ready 27.5"|
|Front Hub:||HollowGram 30 - 15x110 thru w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate|
|Rear Hub:||HollowGram 30 - 148x12 thru w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate|
|Spokes:||2.0/1.8/2.0 Stainless, Straight Pull|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5", 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready,|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.4", 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready,|
|Seat Post:||RaceFace Turbine dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, Travel - 125mm SM/150mm M-XL|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Shallow Race with Titanium rails|
|Chainset:||Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed w/ PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Cannondale Jekyll 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Great handling, very fast and climbs pretty good as well
Great handling, very fast and climbs pretty good as wellClose review
Great bikeClose review
Nice kit, light, floaty but used to my own bike
Nice kit, light, floaty but used to my own bikeClose review