Cannondale Jekyll 4 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Shred the downhills and cruise up the climbs on the Cannondale Jekyll 4 full sus mountain bike. Dua... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Shred the downhills and cruise up the climbs on the Cannondale Jekyll 4 full sus mountain bike. Dual mode MTB suspension technology means you don’t need to compromise your riding position whichever way the trail points.
Dialled enduro geometry
The smart formed alloy frame features geometry that is dialled for enduro racing and hard-core trail riding. The slack 67 degree head angle combined with a longer front centre and short 50mm stem offers stability at speed and on the steeps.
The Jekyll features the DYAD RT2 shock with dual position attitude adjustment. In flow mode you get the full 160mm of plush travel to soak up all the hits. Switch to elevate mode and the travel is reduced to 95mm which sits the bike up for a much more effective climbing position.
Capable enduro spec
Up front the RockShox Pike RC takes care of everything - from stutter bumps to big hits – with all the composure that you’d expect from such a capable enduro fork. The Shimano SLX 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take all the gradients on the trail. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power.
Ride the whole mountain on the Cannondale Jekyll 4
- SmartFormed Alloy frame with dialled enduro geometry
- Fox DYAD RT2 shock offers 160/95mm of adjustable suspension travel
- RockShox Pike RC delivers 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano groupset for reliable performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Primer Grey
- The Cannondale Jekyll 4 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale Jekyll 4 2016 Features are:
Frame: Jekyll 27.5(650b), 160/95mm, SmartFormed Alloy, BB30, ISCG03, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: Fox DYAD RT2, Dual Travel/Dual Geometry 160/95mm adj. travel
Fork: RockShox Pike RC 27.5, 160mm, Solo Air, 15mm Maxle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
Headset: Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated
Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 1-1/8", 31.8, 45mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore, direct mount
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus
Shifters: Shimano SLX w/ I-Spec
Chainset: Shimano Deore Hollowtech II, 38x24
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore w/ Wheels Mfg Adapter
Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-36, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Deore w/ Resin Pad, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore w/ Resin Pad, 180mm
Rims: WTB ST i25, TCS Tubeless Ready, 27.5"
Front Hub: Formula, DC51 15mm thru axle
Rear Hub: Formula, DHT 142 142x12mm rear
Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, 27x2.35, Performance Folding Front Schwalbe Hans Dampf, 27x2.35, Performance Folding Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Pedals: Not Included