Cannondale Moterra 2 27.5" 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Big power, big tyres, and big smiles with every ride. The Cannondale Moterra 2 electric mountain bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Big power, big tyres, and big smiles with every ride. The Cannondale Moterra 2 electric mountain bike promises to be some of the most fun you’ve ever had on two wheels. Cannondale have used their own System Integrated way of thinking to position the motor & battery for optimum weight distribution, giving the bike agile and nimble handling that you’d never expect from an eMTB. The full suspension frame uses a Bosch Performance Line CX motor for a boost of power, whilst allowing 130mm of rear wheel travel which is matched by the 130mm fork. Finally, the Moterra takes advantage of 27.5+ wheels & tyres, giving you ample grip & float over rough terrain.
- SmartForm C1 Alloy frame, with Torsion Box downtube, Carbon rocker link, and System Integrated motor mount for optimum weight placement
- RockShox Yari RC 130mm travel fork, with 15x110mm boost spacing for strength and stiffness
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock controls the 130mm travel via a high volume DebonAir canister
- Shimano SLx 1x11 speed drivetrain gives a wide range of gears to work with, with fast & precise shifting
- Shimano SLX disc brakes with Ice-Tech 203/180mm rotors give immense stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Stealth Grey/Hazard Orange/Anthracite Grey
- The Cannondale Moterra 2 electric mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Drive
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack 500Wh
- User interface/remote: Bosch Intuvia
- Power Modes: Off, Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
Ai OFFSET CHAINRING
A custom Ai (Asymmetric Integration) chainring moves the chainline outboard by 6mm, creating space for ultra short chainstays with plenty of tire clearance, and lining up perfectly with the extra-wide, extra-stiff 157mm rear hub.
To protect the motor and battery from damage, Moterras feature the BatStrap rubber battery cover and a burly, trials-style skid plate.
Si MOTOR MOUNT
This proprietary Cannondale motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position. It allows ultra short chainstays and aligns the pivot so that suspension action is unaffected by motor and pedal torque, no pulleys or linkages needed!
TORSION BOX DOWNTUBE
To maximize frame stiffness and create ideal battery placement, a rigid battery chamber is welded to the underside of a fully enclosed, hydroformed downtube. The resulting "torsion box" structure is massively stiffer than "open" downtube designs, and carries the battery as low and central as possible for great handling and agility.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Cannondale Moterra, 130mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Ai Offset, Torsion Box battery mount, ShortShift Si motor mount|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC 130mm, B+, Solo Air, Tapered steerer, boost 15X110mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch R, DebonAir, 130mm|
|Headset:||Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg, 60mm|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 alloy, 9 deg, 15mm rise 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, Ice-Tec 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, Ice-Tec 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus|
|Rims:||WTB Scarper i45, 27.5, 45mm inner, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc - 110x15QR (Ai offset)|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc - 157x12 (Ai offset)|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion (Ai offset)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, folding, 27,5X2,8"(70-584)|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, folding, 27,5X2,8"(70-584)|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Integra dropper, 100mm (S)/125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)|
|Chainset:||FSA CK-745/IS 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||BOSCH Performance CX 250W|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-speed, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.