Cannondale Moterra 3 27.5+ 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Moterra 3 electric mountain bike gives you a boost of power with every turn of the pe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale Moterra 3 electric mountain bike gives you a boost of power with every turn of the pedals, so that you can enjoy riding up the trails just as much as you enjoy riding down them. The full-suspension Moterra delivers 130mm of travel at the rear, matched by a 130mm fork up front. Giving you a boost of power right beneath your feet, the Moterra makes use of Bosch’s high-torque Performance Line CX motor, powering you up the trail. On loose trails, grip and traction are what you need, and with the full sus Moterra eMTB that’s exactly what you get, thanks to the 2.8” wide 27.5+ tyres.
- SmartForm C1 Alloy frame, with Torsion Box downtube, Carbon rocker link, and System Integrated motor mount for optimum weight placement
- RockShox Recon RL 130mm fork, with boost 15x110mm axle width for added strength
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock controls the 130mm travel via a high volume DebonAir canister
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain shifts smoothly and reliably
- Shimano Deore Mt500 hydraulic disc brakes with high-power 203mm rotors
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Cannondale Green w/ Charcoal Grey and Jet Black - Gloss
- The Cannondale Moterra 3 electric mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Drive
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack 500Wh
- User interface/remote: Bosch Purion
- Power Modes: Off, Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
RIP IT UP. RIP IT DOWN.
With 27+ tires and the kind of nimble agility that only our unique motor & battery placement and Ai technology can deliver, the Moterra is the ultimate all-mountain shredder.
Ai OFFSET CHAINRING
A custom Ai (Asymmetric Integration) chainring moves the chainline outboard by 6mm, creating space for ultra short chainstays with plenty of tire clearance, and lining up perfectly with the extra-wide, extra-stiff 157mm rear hub.
To protect the motor and battery from damage, Moterras feature the BatStrap rubber battery cover and a burly, trials-style skid plate.
Si MOTOR MOUNT
This proprietary Cannondale motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position. It allows ultra short chainstays and aligns the pivot so that suspension action is unaffected by motor and pedal torque, no pulleys or linkages needed!
TORSION BOX DOWNTUBE
To maximize frame stiffness and create ideal battery placement, a rigid battery chamber is welded to the underside of a fully enclosed, hydroformed downtube. The resulting "torsion box" structure is massively stiffer than "open" downtube designs, and carries the battery as low and central as possible for great handling and agility.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Moterra, 130mm, 27+, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Torsion Box downtube, Si motor mount, carbon link|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL, 130mm, B+, Solo Air, tapered steerer, Boost 15X110mm, Maxle Lite|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch R, DebonAir, 130mm|
|Headset:||Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg, 55mm|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2 Alloy, 9 deg, 15mm rise 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 203mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, I-Spec, 10-speed|
|Rims:||Cannondale Beast, 27.5x40mm, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc - 110x15QR|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc - 157x12 rear|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, TL-Easy, folding, 27.5X2.8"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, TL-Easy, folding, 27.5X2.8"|
|Seat Post:||TranzX Remote Dropper Post, 31,6 80mm (S), 100mm (M), 120 (L,XL)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale EC3, w/ Ai offset ring, 15t|
|Chain:||Shimano HG54, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.