Cannondale Moterra LT 1 27.5" 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Moterra LT1 full suspension electric mountain bike has all the ingredients needed to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Cannondale Moterra LT1 full suspension electric mountain bike has all the ingredients needed to make an exceptionally exciting bike to hit the mountains with. Equipped with a high-torque Bosch CX motor, the Moterra LT 1 will power you up the toughest climbs with ease, while the Shimano XT 1x11 speed gears give you plenty of range and seamless gearshifting all day long. Full sus MTB components don’t get much better than a set of Fox Float Factory Kashima goodies, giving the bike 160mm of travel front and rear. Bringing the Moterra eMTB to a stop is trusted to a pair of powerful Shimano XT M8000 disc brakes, which have a set of 203/180mm Ice-Tech rotors to bike down on.
- SmartForm C1 Alloy ‘Long Travel’ frame, with Torsion Box downtube, Carbon rocker link, and System Integrated motor mount for optimum weight placement
- Fox 36 Float Factory 160mm fork with FIT4 damping and super slippery Kashima coating
- Fox Factory Float EVOL keeps the rear wheel in perfect control through 160mm travel
- Shimano XT 1x11 gears with a wide range 11-42T cassette gives flawless shifting every time
- Shimano XT disc brakes with Ice-Tech 203/180mm rotors could stop an avalanche
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Neon Spring/Acid Red/Jet Black Gloss
- The Cannondale Moterra LT 1 electric mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Drive
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack 500Wh
- User interface/remote: Bosch Purion
- Power Modes: Off, Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
Ai OFFSET CHAINRING
A custom Ai (Asymmetric Integration) chainring moves the chainline outboard by 6mm, creating space for ultra short chainstays with plenty of tire clearance, and lining up perfectly with the extra-wide, extra-stiff 157mm rear hub.
To protect the motor and battery from damage, Moterras feature the BatStrap rubber battery cover and a burly, trials-style skid plate.
Si MOTOR MOUNT
This proprietary Cannondale motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position. It allows ultra short chainstays and aligns the pivot so that suspension action is unaffected by motor and pedal torque, no pulleys or linkages needed!
TORSION BOX DOWNTUBE
To maximize frame stiffness and create ideal battery placement, a rigid battery chamber is welded to the underside of a fully enclosed, hydroformed downtube. The resulting "torsion box" structure is massively stiffer than "open" downtube designs, and carries the battery as low and central as possible for great handling and agility.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Cannondale Moterra LT, 160mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Ai Offset, Torsion Box battery mount, ShortShift Si motor mount|
|Fork:||FOX Factory 36 FLOAT FIT4, 15QRx110mm Boost, 160mm, Kashima Coat|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Factory Float EVOL 160mm, Kashima Coat|
|Headset:||Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated|
|Stem:||FSA Gravity Light, 1-1/8", 45mm|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 alloy, 9 deg, 15mm rise 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, Ice-Tec 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, Ice-Tec 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT, I-Spec|
|Rims:||DT Swiss XM481, 27.5", 30mm inner, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc - 110x15QR (Ai offset)|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc - 157x12 (Ai offset)|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion (Ai offset)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary SuperG 27,5x2,35" (60-584)|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf SuperG 27,5x2,35" (60-584)|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Integra dropper, 100mm (S)/125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)|
|Chainset:||FSA CK-745/IS 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||BOSCH Performance CX 250W|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.