Cannondale Moterra LT 2 27.5" 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its long travel full suspension platform, Bosch CX motor, and 500Wh battery pack, the Cannondal... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
With its long travel full suspension platform, Bosch CX motor, and 500Wh battery pack, the Cannondale Moterra LT 2 full suspension electric mountain bike redefines the eMTB genre. The 160mm travel fork and rear suspension give the Moterra LT 2 incredible bump-eating capabilities, and the Torsion Box downtube design keeps the full sus frame stiff and strong under pressure. The System Integrated design philosophy means the motor and battery are kept low and central for optimum weight distribution, resulting in an eBike with incredibly responsive handling.
- SmartForm C1 Alloy ‘Long Travel’ frame, with Torsion Box downtube, Carbon rocker link, and System Integrated motor mount for optimum weight placement
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air fork 160mm travel keeps the front wheel planted
- RockShox Monarch RT DebonAir rear shock – high volume, smooth 160mm travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 gears with a wide range 11-42T cassette has a perfect gear every trail
- Shimano SLX disc brakes with Ice-Tech 203/180mm rotors give immense stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black/Ultra Blue/Neon Spring Gloss
- The Cannondale Moterra LT 2 electric mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Drive
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack 500Wh
- User interface/remote: Bosch Purion
- Power Modes: Off, Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
Ai OFFSET CHAINRING
A custom Ai (Asymmetric Integration) chainring moves the chainline outboard by 6mm, creating space for ultra short chainstays with plenty of tire clearance, and lining up perfectly with the extra-wide, extra-stiff 157mm rear hub.
To protect the motor and battery from damage, Moterras feature the BatStrap rubber battery cover and a burly, trials-style skid plate.
Si MOTOR MOUNT
This proprietary Cannondale motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position. It allows ultra short chainstays and aligns the pivot so that suspension action is unaffected by motor and pedal torque, no pulleys or linkages needed!
TORSION BOX DOWNTUBE
To maximize frame stiffness and create ideal battery placement, a rigid battery chamber is welded to the underside of a fully enclosed, hydroformed downtube. The resulting "torsion box" structure is massively stiffer than "open" downtube designs, and carries the battery as low and central as possible for great handling and agility.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Cannondale Moterra LT, 160mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Ai Offset, Torsion Box battery mount, ShortShift Si motor mount|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC 160mm, Solo Air, tapered steerer, boost 15X110mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT, DebonAir, High Volume, 160mm|
|Headset:||Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated|
|Stem:||FSA Gravity Light, 1-1/8", 45mm|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 alloy, 9 deg, 15mm rise 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, Ice-Tec 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, Ice-Tec 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus|
|Rims:||WTB Frequency RACE i25, 27.5", 25mm inner, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc - 110x15QR (Ai offset)|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc - 157x12 (Ai offset)|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion (Ai offset)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary SuperG 27,5x2,35" (60-584)|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf SuperG 27,5x2,35" (60-584)|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Integra dropper, 100mm (S)/125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)|
|Chainset:||FSA CK-745/IS 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||BOSCH Performance CX 250W|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-speed, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cannondale Moterra LT 2 27.5" 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
This bike is fantastic. It rides as good as my non motor Cannondale full susser with the added benefit of the assisted drive. Battery life is pretty good. Had a full 4 hours of riding at the weekend with 2 bars to spare at the end. Components are great and that 160 travel soaks up the trails with ease. The controller is easy to use and with 4 modes plus a walk assist what more could you ask for.
This bike is fantastic. It rides as good as my non motor Cannondale full susser with the added benefit of the assisted drive. Battery life is pretty good. Had a full 4 hours of riding at the weekend with 2 bars to spare at the end. Components are great and that 160 travel soaks up the trails with ease. The controller is easy to use and with 4 modes plus a walk assist what more could you ask for.Close review
I’ve had a few rides on this bike now and it just sucks up everything I can throw at it.amazing bit of kit .handles like it’s stuck to the trails and jumps like a non e-bike.
I’ve had a few rides on this bike now and it just sucks up everything I can throw at it.amazing bit of kit .handles like it’s stuck to the trails and jumps like a non e-bike.Close review