Cannondale Quick CX 4 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle everywhere, from tarmac roads to dirt tracks. The Cannondale Quick CX 4 is a hybrid sports bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle everywhere, from tarmac roads to dirt tracks. The Cannondale Quick CX 4 is a hybrid sports bike that offers versatile performance, and is equally at home on city streets as it is on gravel cycle paths and country lanes.
The high-quality C2 aluminium frame built specifically for multi-surface riding with optimized 6061 aluminium tubes. The tapered head tube offers extra front-end stiffness for precise steering, while internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Comfort is king. SAVE micro suspension is built into the frame and fork to soak up the road vibrations, giving a smoother ride that will leave you feeling less fatigued when you reach your destination. Subtle rack and mudguard mounts give you the versatility you need for all-year-round cycling on road, track and trail.
Up front the Suntour NEX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of rough tracks and potholed roads. You can lock the fork on smooth roads for more efficient cycling. High volume 38c multi-surface tyres are fast-rolling on the road, and grippy on the dirt. Shimano 3x8 speed gearing will get you up all the hills, while the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you can control your speed easily in all weather conditions.
Expand your cycling horizons on the Cannondale Quick CX 4 hybrid bike.Cannondale Quick CX review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with tapered steerer
- SR Suntour NEX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel
- SAVE micro suspension for comfort in the saddle
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Rack & fender mounts for daily practicality
- Rider Profile: Fitness riders, light commutes, joy riders
- Rider Position: Balance of upright ease & forward lean efficiency
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Nearly Black
- The Cannondale Quick CX 4 is available on 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||New Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/8" steerer|
|Headset:||VP Si 1 1/8"tapered reducer|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro M285|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano M310 Rapidfire Plus, 3x8|
|Rims:||Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack 700x38C|
|Rear Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack 700x38C|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Suntour XCE, 48/38/28|
|Bottom Bracket:||Tange Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC Z51, 8-speed|
|Pedals:||Cannondale Reinforced Composite|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.