Cannondale Quick CX 4 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information All Ways, All Days. An urban-adventure bike built for the cities and the town pathways, the great op... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
All Ways, All Days.
An urban-adventure bike built for the cities and the town pathways, the great open countryside and everything in between. Expand your horizons with the one bike to do it all.
- Rule all Roads. Comfort, control, visibility and speed are all taken care of with the Quick CX. Bump-absorbing suspension forks, multi-surface tyres and reflective graphics keep you in charge of the highways and byways at all times.
- Positioned for Confidence. An upright, mountain bike inspired riding position feels natural, confident and comfortable in all riding situations.
- Lighten Up. We’ve thought of every detail when it comes to creating the new Quick CX – years of aluminum expertise means that the bike is noticeably lightweight, offering enjoyable performance, on-road or off.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm, coil, custom crown|
|Headset:||Semi Integrated, Tapered|
|Stem:||6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°|
|Bars:||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm|
|Front Brake:||Promax mechanical disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Promax mechanical disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-EF41|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tourney, 7-speed|
|Rims:||DC 4.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Modus JA159|
|Rear Hub:||Modus JA159R|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 40, reflective strip|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 40, reflective strip|
|Seat Post:||6063 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC Z7, 7-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed|