Cannondale Scalpel Carbon SE 1 29" Mountain Bike 2021 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Scalpel SE is the ultimate marathon racer and high-speed trail slayer. World Cup fast and allmountai... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Scalpel SE is the ultimate marathon racer and high-speed trail slayer. World Cup fast and allmountain fierce – this is next-level cross-country performance. Welcome to the new school.
- Superior Suspension. Superior Traction. Scalpel SE’s patented FlexPivot suspension results in more grip, more control, and more speed. 120mm of plush travel works so well that it feels like so much more – meaning all-day singletrack sessions are a gas.
- Big Trail Capability. Scalpel’s progressive XC attitude has evolved even further with a slack and stable 67˚ headtube angle – combined with shorter stems, bigger tires, dropper posts and bigger travel: if you love riding trails fast, precise and in full control, then this is the bike for you.
- Light. Stiff. Fast. Don’t settle for just two. Pick all three. With its full carbon frame and new 4-bar FlexPivot suspension, the Scalpel is one of the lightest and stiffest full-suspension mountain bikes available. Built light to go fast. Built right to have a blast.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, 120mm travel, BallisTec Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, FlexPivot Chainstay, PF30-83, Tapered Headtube,Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset, Stash compatible|
|Rear Shock:||New RockShox|
|Headset:||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Stem:||Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 1 Riser, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 180mm XT rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160mm XT rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT, 12-speed|
|Rims:||HollowGram 25 S, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm IW, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent Race, 29 x 2.35", EXO Protection, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Recon Race, 29 x 2.25", EXO Protection, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-L), 150mm (XL)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-mo rails|
|Chainset:||HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 34T, Ai offset|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|