Cannondale SuperSix EVO 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get your road racers face on. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO 105 is an enthusiast level road race bike ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Get your road racers face on. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO 105 is an enthusiast level road race bike that features a carbon frame and quality Shimano drivetrain.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO is the ultimate racing bike for all-round performance. The full carbon frame & fork are made using Cannondale’s proprietary ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre, creating an incredibly lightweight package. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
To get the most out of the SuperSix’s asymmetric bottom bracket, the Cannondale Si compact crankset has 50/34t chainrings and is purpose built for Cannondale’s road bikes. A close ratio 2x11 speed Shimano Ultegra drivetrain is smooth and precise, delivering consistent shifting with minimal effort.
Mavic’s Aksium WTS wheelset is a common upgrade for road bikes, but not for the SuperSix EVO 105. Wearing a pair of Mavic Yksion Elite 25c tyres, this Cannondale has the pace lesser bikes can only dream of.
The road awaits for you on your Cannondale SuperSix EVO 105.Cannondale SuperSix Evo review
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- Shimano 105 2x11 gears give quick, crisp and reliable shifts every time
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset for fast rolling
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale Si chainset with compact 50/34 gearing for a perfect blend of speed & versatility
- Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 63cm
- Colour: Nearly Black/Jet Black, Slate Blue/Green
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO 105 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Fork:||New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steere|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|