Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod Disc Black Inc. 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate speed machine, now with unbeatable braking power. The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Di... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate speed machine, now with unbeatable braking power. The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Black Inc. has been designed specifically for disc brakes, and features all the latest and greatest components to deliver a truly awe-inspiring racing road bike.
An all-round road race bike with world-beating speed, Cannondale’s SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc now has the stopping power to match. Crafted entirely from Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, the disc-specific frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology gives the front & rear wheels a bump-absorbing flexibility, giving you reduced rolling resistance and a silky smooth ride.
A road bike like this deserves only the best Shimano Dura Ace Di2 groupset, complete with Dura Ace hydraulic disc brakes. Cannondale’s in-house HollowGram SiSL2 crankset looks mean and weighs next to nothing.
The Black Inc. bike gets a suitably black pair of Enve Carbon Smart SES clincher rims on legendary Chris King hubs. Cannondale want you to win races, and they want this bike to be your weapon of choice when you do!Cannondale SuperSix Evo review
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2 chainset with 52/36 gearing for unmatched speed
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11 electronic gears deliver unbeatable gear changes
- Shimano Dura Ace hydraulic disc brakes give the ultimate braking performance
- Enve Carbon Smart SES 5.6 Clincher Disc rims are light, aerodynamic and very black
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Satin Black/Cashmere
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Black Inc. is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||All-New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible,SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, Lightweight Hybrid bearings, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 15mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||ENVE Carbon Road, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||ENVE Carbon Smart SES, Aero Profile, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura-Ace Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace Di2, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rims:||ENVE Carbon Smart SES 5.6 Clincher Disc, 24h front, 24h rear Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Chris King R45D Center-Lock Disc, 100x12 thru front|
|Rear Hub:||Chris King R45D Center-Lock Disc, 135mm QR rear|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aerolite|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||ENVE Carbon, Gen 2, 25.4x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG901, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.