Cannondale SuperSix EVO RED eTap 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Racing performance for the road. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO RED ETap is a road race bike that combi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Racing performance for the road. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO RED ETap is a road race bike that combines a carbon frame, wheels and SRAM’s wireless drivetrain to achieve outright speed.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO is the ultimate racing bike for all-round performance. The full carbon frame & fork are made using Cannondale’s proprietary ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre, creating an incredibly lightweight package. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
The lightweight and fast rolling HollowGram SL wheelset from Cannondale is carbon in construction. This means that it’ll be more responsive to steering inputs as well as power delivery, all because of its stiffer construction.
SRAM took a different route to electronic shifting. They chose to do away with wires completely, rather using a wireless system to deliver lightning-fast shifts for their RED ETap system. It comes as a 2x11 speed groupset, complete with RED rims brakes and Quarq Prime Carbon chainset.
Set your fastest times with the Cannondale SuperSix EVO RED ETap.Cannondale SuperSix Evo review
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- SRAM RED ETap 2x11 speed wireless drivetrain is slick and consistent
- HollowGram SL Carbon wheelset is lightweight and fast
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Quarq Prime Carbon chainset has 50/34 gearing
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Charcoal Grey/Copper Satin
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO RED ETap is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Fork:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||SRAM RED|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM RED|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM RED eTap|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM RED eTap|
|Shifters:||SRAM RED eTap|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram SL Carbon Clincher, 17mm inner, 35mm deep|
|Front Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram SL, sealed bearing, 18h|
|Rear Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram SL, sealed bearing, 24h|
|Spokes:||HollowGram bladed, 1.8/2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Quarq Prime Carbon, 52/36 (CE 50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30A|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-1170, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG 1170, 11-28, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.