Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its combination of endurance geometry, light weight and road-smoothing comfort the Cannondale S... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
With its combination of endurance geometry, light weight and road-smoothing comfort the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra is a road bike that offers the perfect balance of raw power and all-day ridability.
The BallisTec carbon frame and fork feature the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System. These bump-eating flex zones in the frame, fork and seatpost keep you comfortable when riding over rough terrain and help to reduce fatigue on long rides. With its race winning pedigree you can be sure that this doesn’t compromise speed and efficiency and the Oversized bottom bracket area and power pyramid seatube all help to deliver a bike that is sprinter stiff as well as being climber light.
Synapse Endurance Race Geometry (SERG) offers a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort.
Powerful with great modulation the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power that is easy to control in all situations. The Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Cannondale Si compact chainset and wide range cassette to offer slick shifting over a wide range of gears. Mavic Aksium Disc wheels offer rapid rolling reliability.
Ride further with less fatigue on the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra
- BallisTec carbon frame with SAVE PLUS for a smooth ride
- BallisTec carbon fork with SAVE Plus for added comfort
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for silky smooth shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Rider Profile: Sportive riders, weekend adventurers and fitness enthusiasts
- Rider Position: Slightly more upright for comfort on long rides
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colour: Jet Black/Acid Red
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra 2017 Features are:
Frame: Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
Fork: Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
Headset: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 alloy
Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra GS
Shifters Shimano R685 hydraulic disc
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc, 160/140
Rear Brake: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc, 160/140
Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock
Spokes: Mavic Aksium Disc
Tyres: Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Front, Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-54) 350mm (56-61)
Pedals: Not Included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.