Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight and robust carbon frame, matched to high-performing components will get you moving qui... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
A lightweight and robust carbon frame, matched to high-performing components will get you moving quickly. The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra is a road bike to log the miles on.
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. It also has a 12mm thru-axle to match the frame.
Shimano’s Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain will continually deliver fast and accurate shifts day in and day out. The Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes are powerful stoppers, delivering consistent braking power and a high level of modulation.
Ride to your heart’s content with the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra.Cannondale Synapse Carbon review
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with crisp and accurate shifts
- Cannondale Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offers smooth, powerful braking
- Mavic Askium wheelset is robust and lightweight
- Rider position: Performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort
- Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle|
|Fork:||NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 140mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock, 100x12mm|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock 142x12mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Seta S1|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Compared to previous models the 2018 feels a lot better to ride. It is an absolute joy. I've owned the synapse 2015 model on the same groupset and this one makes you go faster. The paint job is not exactly eye catching. Buy saying that it is beyond perfection as you would expect on a bike at this price range. I am not sure it is worth all that much though. For the same amount you could get a much better value Canyon bike.
Compared to previous models the 2018 feels a lot better to ride. It is an absolute joy. I've owned the synapse 2015 model on the same groupset and this one makes you go faster. The paint job is not exactly eye catching. Buy saying that it is beyond perfection as you would expect on a bike at this price range. I am not sure it is worth all that much though. For the same amount you could get a much better value Canyon bike.Close review