Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its endurance geometry, light weight and road-smoothing comfort, combined with electronic gear ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its endurance geometry, light weight and road-smoothing comfort, combined with electronic gear shifting, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 is a road bike that offers the perfect balance of raw power and all-day ridability.
The BallisTec carbon frame and fork feature the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System. These bump-eating flex zones the in frame, fork and seatpost keep you comfortable when riding over rough terrain and help to reduce fatigue on long rides. With its race winning pedigree you can be sure that this doesn’t compromise speed and efficiency and the Oversized bottom bracket area and power pyramid seatube all help to deliver a bike that is sprinter stiff as well as being climber light.
Synapse Endurance Race Geometry (SERG) offers a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain offers the ultimate in quick, reliable shifting technology. This is combined with the beautifully crafted SpideRing on the HollowGram Si chainset that offers lightweight efficiency for immediate power transfer. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all weather stopping power.
Cycle further with less fatigue on the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Di2
- BallisTec carbon frame with SAVE PLUS for a smooth ride
- BallisTec carbon fork with SAVE Plus for added comfort
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain rapid shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Rider Profile: Sportive riders, weekend adventurers and fitness enthusiasts
- Rider Position: Slightly more upright for comfort on long rides
- Sizes: 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colour: Charcoal Grey
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Fork:||Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 alloy|
|Front Brake:||Shimano R785 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano R785 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, Di2 Battery, 25.4x300mm (48-54) 350mm (56-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.