Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra 6 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and comfortable, the Cannondale Synapse Tiagra is an endurance road bike, that offers the perfe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Fast and comfortable, the Cannondale Synapse Tiagra is an endurance road bike, that offers the perfect balance between raw power and all-day ridability, ideal for sportives and weekend adventures.
The BallisTec carbon frame and fork feature the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System. With bump-eating flex zones in the frame, fork and seatpost this keeps you comfortable when riding over rough terrain and reduces fatigue on long rides. With its race winning pedigree you can be sure that this doesn’t compromise speed and efficiency. The Oversized bottom bracket area and power pyramid seatube all help to deliver a bike that is sprinter stiff as well as being climber light.
Synapse Endurance Race Geometry (SERG) offers a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort.
The Shimano Tiagra 10 speed drivetrain is combined with an FSA Omega compact chainset and offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on varied terrain.
Ride further with less fatigue on the Cannondale Synapse Tiagra.Cannondale Synapse Carbon review
- BallisTec carbon frame with SAVE PLUS for a smooth ride
- BallisTec carbon fork with SAVE Plus for added comfort
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- FSA Omega BB30 compact chainset
- Rider Profile: Sportive riders, weekend adventurers and fitness enthusiasts
- Rider Position: Slightly more upright for comfort on long rides
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colour: Jet Black
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Synapse, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Fork:||Synapse SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" alloy steerer|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, CompactCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rims:||Maddux RD 2.0, 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula CX20|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CX 22|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega, BB30a, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30A|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 12-30, 10-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra 6 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Let me start by saying that this bike is awesome. Having said that don't expect the same service from Tredz. Be careful when you order something from the website, as very little is in stock then you have to wait for it to be delivered to Tredz, then they ship it out to you. This can take anything between 7 and 14 days!!
Let me start by saying that this bike is awesome. Having said that don't expect the same service from Tredz. Be careful when you order something from the website, as very little is in stock then you have to wait for it to be delivered to Tredz, then they ship it out to you. This can take anything between 7 and 14 days!!Close review
I bought bike for a charity ride I am doing later in the year. I am so far really pleased with the bike. Great customer service as well from the Cardiff store.
I bought bike for a charity ride I am doing later in the year. I am so far really pleased with the bike. Great customer service as well from the Cardiff store.Close review