Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 SE 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and fun, the Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 SE is a sportive bike that’ll make road race bikes loo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and fun, the Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 SE is a sportive bike that’ll make road race bikes look slow.
Featuring SmartForm C2 Aluminium for the frame construction, the alloy tubes undergo a double pass weld, which makes the frames stronger and smoother. This also takes away the need for any internal reinforcement of the joints, allowing the frame to be more lightweight. Afterwards, the 6061 and 6069 alloy tubes undergo heat treatment to further increase the strength and long-term durability. The SAVE Plus micro-suspension technology that’s built into the frame helps to absorb road chatter and vibrations, giving a smoother ride, so you can go for longer.
The alloy Synapse frame will accept up to 32c tyres and even full mudguards, thanks to the Fender Up mount that can easily bolted or removed from the frame. The SAVE Disc Asymmetric fork has carbon fork blades to absorb vibrations as well as to give direct and accurate steering.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is fast shifting and gives near-race performance. To make sure you have control over your speed, the TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes offer powerful stopping in the wet or dry.
Beat your best times with the Cannondale Synapse Disc SE.Cannondale Synapse review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with SAVE Plus technology for a comfortable ride
- Carbon blade forks with SAVE Disc Asymmetric technology and size specific
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers fast and accurate shifts
- TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes offer powerful, all-weather performance
- WTB/Formula wheels are fast rolling
- WTB Exposure 30c tyres are comfortable and fast
- Rider position: Performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort
- Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Fine Silver and Cashmere Satin
- The Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 SE is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||NEW Synapse Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BSA|
|Fork:||NEW Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered Steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (48, 51), 50mm rake (54-61)|
|Headset:||FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre C cable disc 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre C cable disc 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Rims:||WTB STP i19 TCS 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula CX-20|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CX-22|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Exposure, 700x30c, tubeless, gumwall|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Exposure, 700x30c, tubeless, gumwall|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si w/ FSA rings 48/32|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|