Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace Di2 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get the kit that the pros use. The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace Di2 sportive racing bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get the kit that the pros use. The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace Di2 sportive racing bike features the top parts you can get, making it and endurance bike to lust after.
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. Completing the SAVE PLUS package is the SAVE carbon seatpost.
Shimano Dura-Ace is amazing as is, but the Di2 version takes it to a new level. Delivering lightning fast shifts using electricity instead of cables, this groupset does without readjusting or cable stretch, offering accurate shifts day in and out. The Dura-Ace disc brakes give superb braking performance, especially with the new Ice Tech rotors.
The Hollowgram SL Disc carbon wheels are lightweight and fast rolling, with Vittoria Corsa 28c tyres wrapped around them.
Ride with the pros on the Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace Di2.Cannondale Synapse Carbon review
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- The frame weighs only 950g (manufacturer claimed for 56cm frame)
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting
- Cannondale Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- Shimano Dura-Ace disc brakes with Ice Tech rotors for unparalleled braking performance
- Cannondale HollowGram SL Disc carbon wheelset is lightweight and fast rolling
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Team Replica
- The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle.|
|Fork:||NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design. 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8"- 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||ENVE Carbon Stem w/ integrated Garmin mount|
|Bars:||ENVE Carbon Road Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170, hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170, hydro disc, flat mount, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydro disc|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram SL, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram SL Disc, 100x12mm, 24h Center-lock, straight-pull|
|Rear Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram by DT Swiss, 142x12mm, 28h Center-lock, straight-pull|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Shallow Pro, Carbon Rail|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing SL, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG901, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano R9100, 11-30, 11-speed|