Cannondale Synapse Tiagra Disc 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Tiagra Disc is a road bike that’s light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale Tiagra Disc is a road bike that’s light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Your rides will go longer. You’ll barely notice.
- High-quality alloy frame with SAVE stays for a smoother ride
- Full Carbon SAVE fork to absorb the road buzz
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Promax cable disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colours: Midnight Blue
- The Cannondale Synapse Tiagra Disc is available with 0% APR finance
Start Out Right: On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
Connected & Protected: SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame and fork insulates you from bumps while maintaining your connection to the road. Improved handling, more control, and enough comfort to ride all day.
True Endurance: Endurance Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but with enough upright comfort to go long.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, internal cable routing, flat mount|
|Fork:||Full Carbon, SAVE, internal routing, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru axle|
|Headset:||FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||6061 alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra, 2x10|
|Rims:||RD 3.0, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Formula CRX-512, 12x100 /|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-1422, QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Seat Post:||6061 alloy, 25.4 x 350mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage Ergo|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega alloy, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC X10EL, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|