Cannondale Trail 2 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Where cross-country performance begins. The Cannondale Trail 2 29er is a hardtail mountain bike that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Where cross-country performance begins. The Cannondale Trail 2 29er is a hardtail mountain bike that features progressive geometry and is ready for anything from XC racing to full-blown MTB trail duty.
Bringing a level of performance and handling normally reserved for higher end mountain bikes. The SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame features a thoroughly modern geometry, with a slack 68 degree head angle and longer top tube which offers stable handling at speed and on steep descents. The short chainstays keep things nimble in the tight while the short stem and wide bars maximise control on rough terrain.
The 29” wheels on the medium, large and X large frame sizes offer rapid rolling performance on all types of terrain. Smaller riders will prefer the fit and balanced performance of the 27.5” wheels on the small sized Cannondale Trail 2.
With super-slick Fast Black Uppers, the RockShox Judy Gold fork delivers 100mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail ahead. On smoother trails, a remote lockout lever allows you to firm up the suspension without taking your hands off the bars.
The slick shifting Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears so you can take on all the climbs on the mountain. When gravity takes over the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride cross-country trails faster with more confidence on the Cannondale Trail 2 29er MTB.Cannondale Trail review
- SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame for a confident ride
- RockShox Judy Gold fork with 100mm travel, adjustable rebound damping and remote lockout
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Rider Profile: Active or aspiring MTB riders
- Rider Position: Semi upright riding position for comfort and performance
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black/Fine Silver and Volt Gloss
- The Cannondale Trail 2 29er is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Gold, 100mm, tapered steerer, Fast Black Uppers, Solo Air, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, 51mm offset|
|Headset:||Sealed Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 180mm (29"), 160/160mm (27.5")|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, 11-speed, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX , 2x11|
|Rims:||WTB STX TCS i23m 32 hole, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula 110x15|
|Rear Hub:||Custom BOOST QR Formula|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp 29x2.25" DNA Compound|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp 29x2.25" DNA Compound|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||FSA Comet MegaExo, 36/26, 11-speed|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-42, 11-speed.|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Cannondale Trail 2 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Been a while since mtb'ing, daughter has started getting into it and so I purchased this as a treat to myself having spent 2 months of looking, considered Scott, Giant and Specialised amongst others at this price point and the Cannondale edged them out, only just, due to components and forks. Absolutely delighted with the bike, considering its been 10 years since last rode, the bike instills confidence, has a good riding position, lovely forks and gear changing is a breeze. Definitely worth considering at this price.
Been a while since mtb'ing, daughter has started getting into it and so I purchased this as a treat to myself having spent 2 months of looking, considered Scott, Giant and Specialised amongst others at this price point and the Cannondale edged them out, only just, due to components and forks. Absolutely delighted with the bike, considering its been 10 years since last rode, the bike instills confidence, has a good riding position, lovely forks and gear changing is a breeze. Definitely worth considering at this price.Close review