Cannondale Trail 5 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Killer value and unreal MTB performance. The Cannondale Trail 5 27.5” is a hardtail mountain bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Killer value and unreal MTB performance. The Cannondale Trail 5 27.5” is a hardtail mountain bike that features progressive geometry with capable components for confident cross-country riding.
Bringing a level of performance and handling normally reserved for higher end mountain bikes. The SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame features a thoroughly modern geometry, with a slack 68 degree head angle and longer top tube which offers stable handling at speed and on steep descents. The short chainstays keep things nimble in the tight while the short stem and wide bars maximise control on rough terrain.
The 29” wheels on the medium, large and X large frame sizes offer rapid rolling performance on all types of terrain. Smaller riders will prefer the fit and balanced performance of the 27.5” wheels on the small sized Cannondale Trail 5.
The SR Suntour XCR fork features lightweight magnesium lowers and offers 100mm of suspension travel to tame the trail. A remote lockout switch allows you to firm up the suspension from smooth sections without taking your hands off the bars. The Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on your route. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident speed control in all weather conditions.
Discover the thrill of the trail on the Cannondale Trail 5 29er hardtail MTB.Cannondale Trail review
- SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame for a confident ride
- SR Suntour XCR RL fork offers 100mm of lockable suspension travel with adjustable rebound damping
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Rider Profile: Active or aspiring MTB riders
- Rider Position: Semi upright riding position for comfort and performance
- Size: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matte Black/Gloss Black and Spectrum
- The Cannondale Trail 5 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR RL, 100mm, Rebound Adjust, Magnesium Lower, 1-1/8", 29"/27.5", Coil Spring|
|Headset:||Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000 2x10-speed|
|Rims:||Cannondale DC 5.0, double wall 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Custom BOOST|
|Rear Hub:||Custom BOOST QR Formula|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp 29x2.25" DNA Compound|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp 29x2.25" DNA Compound|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Vortex, Forged 6061-T6 Alloy, 36/26|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||SunRace 11-42, 10-speed|
Cannondale Trail 5 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Absolutely love the bike,looks beautiful,rides well,no complaints.lts of admiring looks and people saying its a good looking bike
Absolutely love the bike,looks beautiful,rides well,no complaints.lts of admiring looks and people saying its a good looking bikeClose review