The Dolomites are at the doorstep of the Castelli offices and offer some of the most spectacular mountain riding on the planet. However, in the early summer, even the nicest days can turn into downpours in the afternoon. That's what this jacket is made for: light and packable so you can carry it with you in half a jersey pocket, yet fully waterproof and highly breathable when it's time to pull it out.
The three-layer Pertex fabric weighs only 43 grams yet has a waterproof membrane and a textile inner layer that's comfortable on your skin. This model is missing many of the extra features of the Tempesta Jacket because Castelli wanted to make it as small as possible so it's easy to take on any ride.
When the rain starts and you don this jacket for the last two mountain passes, you'll appreciate the 40,000g/m2/24h MVTR breathability that will help keep you dry.
- Full waterproof protection in Castelli's most portable package ever
- 43 g/m2 Pertex® Shield fabric provides 20,000 mm waterproofing with 40,000 mvtr breathability
- Taped seams for fully waterproof construction
- Minimalist design means it packs up to half a jersey pocket
- YKK® waterproof zipper
- Reflective trim at collar and waist
- Temperature range: 6-16°C
- Weight: 134g