Castelli Estremo Long Finger Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Estremo long finger cycling gloves are Castelli’s warmest cold weather glove yet. The Estremo wa... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Estremo long finger cycling gloves are Castelli’s warmest cold weather glove yet. The Estremo was designed for the coldest conditions in poor weather.
Key to performance is the windproof Windstopper X-Fast fabric helps to keep the wind out and the warmth in. There is a fleece lining on the palm for added cold protection. Windstopper X-Fast is water resistant for use on drizzly rides.
A silicone print on the palm gives you better grip on slick bars for full control. The extended Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure fits snugly under your sleeves so no cold air can seep in.
Castelli Estremo Features
Our warmest cold weather glove yet
Windstopper X-Fast fabric for total wind protection
Fleece liner for cold protection
Embossed tone on tone scorpion logo on back
Silicone print on palm for a better grip
High Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
Pre curved construction
Microsuede thumb panel
- Fabric - 85% Polyester 11% Polyamide (Nylon) 2% Elastolefin (Olefin)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.