Castelli Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Suit SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tri Suits See the latest products
New in Tri Suits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Castelli Free Sanremo Short sleeve suit keeps you comfortable when pushing the limits in a triat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Castelli Free Sanremo Short sleeve suit keeps you comfortable when pushing the limits in a triathlon. A 30cm long YKK® camlock zipper is placed at the rear to keep it out the way and the soft-finish armholes reduce chaffing, while the FreeAero 2 hydro and aero optimised pockets offer convenient and efficient storage.
The SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric on the front of the upper is both breathable and matches perfectly to the aerodynamically efficient VeloCity rear mesh. The Instadry Speed fabric on the short also offers minimal absorption of water, so swimming speed isn’t impeded upon.
The KISS Tri seat pad is ideal for hard charging on the bike, but isn’t intrusive when swimming and running. The innovative Sanremo front construction makes calls of nature easy as well as making ventilation a breeze.
- SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric on front of upper portion
- Velocity mesh back gives wind-tunnel-proven speed on the bike
- YKK® Camlock zipper
- FreeAero 2 hydro- and aero-optimized pockets
- Elbow-length sleeves for aerodynamics on bike
- Castelli-innovated Sanremo front construction allows easy nature breaks and ventilation in one-piece race suit
- Instadry Speed fabric on short is fast in the swim with minimal water absorption
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and virtually disappears on the run
- 2 small pockets on hip for nutrition during run
- Giro Air leg gripper elastic