Castelli Omloop Thermal Bibshort
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, go up one size
- ShowProduct Information We first saw this back in 2009 when the Cervélo TestTeam rider Jeremy Hunt rode the Omloop Het Nieuw... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Castelli Size Chart
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Thermal short cut just to the knee
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- Raw-cut edge at anatomically shaped knee
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers, not the bib
- Reflective viz strips for visibility
- Temperature Range: +12° - +18°C
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Castelli Omloop Thermal Bibshort Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
really like these shorts, go well with leg warmers. and knee warmers, snug and warm
really like these shorts, go well with leg warmers. and knee warmers, snug and warmClose review
Castelli Size Chart
Castelli Clothing Sizing Guide
Use the Castelli size chart to find the best fit for you.
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. To ensure an optimal fit it is recommended you go up one size, compared to your normal cycle clothing size.
Castelli Men's Sizing
Castelli Women's Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.