Castelli Toe Thingy 2 Toe Cover
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, go up one size
- ShowProduct Information A newly updated classic the Castelli Toe Thingy 2 feature a slightly longer foot (approx 2 cm longer... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Castelli Overshoes Size Chart
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Protect your toes from cold and spray or adds an extra thermal layer under your winter covers.
- Windproof Neoprene protection for your toes
- Rubberised print sole with openings for cleats
- Lined in red fabric - OK it might not improve the performance but.......
- Scorpion logo on top of the foot
- Can be worn on its own or as a layer between your shoe and shoecover
- Road cycling use only
- Comfort range 10-18c
- Weight 62g
- Sizes UNI-Size
- Fabric - 90% Neoprene 10% Other
- If you haven't used Toe Thingies before where have you been. They make a massive difference to foot warmth on cool days without the restrictions of a full bootie.
There are currently no customer reviews
Castelli Overshoes Size Chart
Castelli Overshoes Sizing
Euro Shoe Size
|Men||-||36 - 39||40 - 42||43 - 44||45 - 46||46 - 48|
|Women||35 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 42||-||-||-|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.