Cateye Padrone Smart Wireless Computer
- ShowProduct Information The Cateye Padrone Smart wireless computer has all the functions of the Strada computer, but with th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Cateye Padrone Smart wireless computer has all the functions of the Strada computer, but with the bigger display screen of the Padrone.
Use the Padrone with your smartphone in mirror mode to get GPS enabled ride data, text and call alerts, right on the display screen. Keep your smartphone tucked away in your jersey pocket and protect it from the elements.
When you don’t want to carry your phone, use the Padrone Smart in sensor direct mode to see heart rate, cadence and power data directly from Bluetooth Smart Wireless sensors.
Alert: Call *1, Email *1, SMS (Text) *1,2
- Speed (Current / Average / Maximum)
- Heart Rate, Cadence (Current / Average / Maximum)
- Power (Current) Confirmed Power Sensor List
- Distance (Trip Distance / Total Distance)
- Altitude (Current) *1
*1 Available in Mirror mode
*2 Available on Android
Smartphone app Cateye Cycling
- View ride data and alerts on the computer
- Upload ride data to CATEYE Atlas™, Strava™ and TrainingPeaks™
- Set up the computer
- Import a summary of ride data in Sensor Direct mode
- Current speed:0.0(4.0)~105.9km/h
- Average speed:0.0~105.9km/h
- Maximum speed:0.0(4.0)~105.9km/h
- Total distance:0.0~9999.9/10000-99999km
- Trip distance 1:0.00~999.99km
- Trip distance 2:
- Elapsed time:0:00'00"~9:59'59"
- Current cadence:0(20)~199rpm *1
- Average cadence:0~199rpm *1
- Maximum cadence:0(20)~199rpm *1
- Current heart rate:0(30)~199bpm *1
- Average heart rate:0~199bpm *1
- Maximum heart rate:0(30)~199bpm *1
- Power:0~9999watt *1
- Wireless transmission:Bluetooth® Smart
- Clock:0:00'~23:59' [1:00'~12:59']
- Pace arrow:Yes
- Auto power saving:Yes
- Auto mode:Yes (Auto with Pause function)
- Dual tire size:Yes
- Tire size:100mm~3999mm (default:2096mm)
- Compatible sensors:CatEye brand ISC-12 Speed/Cadence sensor / HR-12 Heart Rate sensor
- Also works with other brands Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, and/or Power sensors conforming to Bluetooth4.0 CSCP/HRP/CPP
- Battery:CR2032 X1
- Battery life:Approx 4 months
- Dimension:67.5 X43.0 X15.6 mm
- Weight:30 grams
- Note:*1 Bluetooth® SMART sensor is required.
User Manuals:Cateye Padrone Smart recommended devices
Cateye Padrone Smart quick start guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cateye Padrone Smart Wireless Computer Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I am very disappointed with this item in two ways, first it's not very obvious that the computer doesn't come with a speed censor included, you have to rely on your smart phone to connect via Bluetooth which brings me to the other problem it only connects sporadically and is quite confusing to work!
I am very disappointed with this item in two ways, first it's not very obvious that the computer doesn't come with a speed censor included, you have to rely on your smart phone to connect via Bluetooth which brings me to the other problem it only connects sporadically and is quite confusing to work!Close review
Guide & Compatibility
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.