Cateye Tight Kinetic Rear Brake Bike Light
- ShowProduct Information The all new Tight Kinetic rear bike light packs a punch with Cateyes Kinetic brake technology. The b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The all new Tight Kinetic rear bike light packs a punch with Cateyes Kinetic brake technology. The built in acceleration sensor for Kinetic Mode that automatically changes the light from Low or Flashing mode, to High Constant mode to perform as a traditional brake light.
Highly waterproof and durable against vibration, the 2 x AAA batteries gives incredibly long life performance whilst the 360 degrees of visibility give you the confidence to know that you ill be seen and be safe.
- Built-in acceleration sensor to detect deceleration under braking
- Waterproof design (Waterproof performance: IPX7)
- Long battery life of up to 180 hours
- Rugged body with resistance to vibration while riding
- Achieves 360-degree light distribution
- High brightness, low power consumption design using 5 LEDs
- Equipped with 3 modes, 2 flashing modes + 1 constant mode
- Easy switching between constant and flashing with one button
- Mode memory function turns the light on in last used mode
- FlexTight™ (SP-11) bracket can be fast and securely fixed to the seatpost and seatstay without tools.
- Compatible with clip (C-2) to attach to pocket or bag
- 2x AAA batteries included
- Only 49g
- Low: Approx. 70 hours
- Flashing: Approx. 160 hours
- Rapid mode: Approx. 140 hours
- Kinetic / Brake Mode: Automatically turns on High Constant mode when slowing down to work like a traditional brake light
- OptiCube™: Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
- Side Visibility: Provides visibility from the side to increase safety.
- FlexTight™: The innovative and versatile Flextight™ bracket can quickly and securely fastened to virtually any handlebar or stem with no tools required
- Daytime: Can be used in the daytime.
- All Weather: Can be used in rainy weather
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.