Cateye Velo Wireless Computer
- ShowProduct Information The Cateye Velo Wireless computer now packs even more punch with a programmable odometer and menu sc... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Cateye Velo Wireless computer now packs even more punch with a programmable odometer and menu screen.
Velo is the ultimate in practical, affordable and reliable wireless cyclocomputer technology. With an easy to read screen, you can see at a glance your training data.
Now includes Calorie Usage. The Velo Wireless will be your loyal cycling/commuting companion for miles and miles. Installs easily on almost any bike, including 27.5 and 29’ers.
- Current / average / maximum speed
- Trip distance
- Total distance
- Elapsed time
- Calorie consumption
- Analogue wireless
- Backlight with night mode
- Pace arrow
- Simple tire size
- Auto start/stop
- Programmable odometer
- Menu screen to change setting
- Battery indicator
- Zip tie bracket
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Current speed:0.0(4.0)~105.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) - 65.9 mph]
- Elapsed time:0:00'00"~9:59'59"
- Trip distance:0.00~999.99 km [mile]
- Average speed:0.0~105.9 km/h [0.0 - 65.9 mph]
- Maximum speed:0.0(4.0)~105.9 km/h [0.0(3.0) - 65.9 mph]
- Calorie consumption:0 ~99999 kcal
- Total distance (Odometer):0~99999 km [mile]
- Clock:0:00~23:59 [1:00~12:59]
- Pace arrow:Yes
- Auto power saving:Yes
- Auto start/stop:Yes
- Odometer manual set:Yes
- Wireless transmission:Speed [analog sensor]
- Tire size:26", 700c, 27", 27.5", 29", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24" or 100cm?299cm (default:26")
- Battery:Computer: CR2032 x1 Sensor: CR2032 x1
- Battery life:Computer:approx 1 year (1hr use per day) Sensor:approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles] in total distance
- Dimension: 55.5 X 37.0 X 16.5 mm
- Weight: approx 26.4 grams
Cateye User ManualCateye Velo Instruction Manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Guide & Compatibility
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.