Cateye Volt 1200 Rechargeable USB Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cateye Volt 1200 bike light delivers a whopping 1,200 lumen, ideal for night-time trail riding. ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cateye Volt 1200 bike light delivers a whopping 1,200 lumen, ideal for night-time trail riding. You get up to two hours runtime on the brightest light setting for plenty of after-hours trail shredding. Once you’re done on the trails use one of the 5 lighting modes to illuminate your ride home.
With the Volt, runtimes range from 2 hours on high to 17.5 hours on low setting – ideal for the daily commute or longer jaunts.
The bike light has an internal battery, so there's no additional weight from a battery pack and it's is recharged via mains or USB, so you’ve never far from a charging point. Cateye have used photometrics and advanced lens technology to get the maximum output of light, offering amazing side visibility. Whether you're commuting, training or racing, the powerful little Volt bike light to brighten the night.
- High power front light with actual regulated 1200 lumen output
- Superb beam pattern using Cateye’s amazing Opticube technology
- Self contained Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Simple and safe battery replacement
- Great side visibility
- 5 modes: High / Medium / Low / Flash / Hyper Constant
- Runtime: H: 2hrs / M: 5hrs / L: 17.5hrs / F: 10hrs / HC: 14.5hrs
- Recharge: 1a (USB 3.0) = 8hrs, 0.5A (USB 2.0) = 14hrs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.