Cervelo Caledonia 105 2022 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cervelo Caledonia doesn’t fit in a box nicely, and they like it that way. It was conceived on Th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cervelo Caledonia doesn’t fit in a box nicely, and they like it that way. It was conceived on Thursday night rides—routes that often play fast and loose with ‘road ride.’ As we tried to stuff bigger tires into our R5s and streamline our Asperos, a new kind of bike was born.
- All-Carbon frame and fork with versatile geometry
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain gives slick shifting
- Powerful Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes
- Fast-rolling Alexrims Boondocks-5D wheelset
- Colours: Gloss Black, Oasis
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- The Cervelo Caledonia 105 2022 is available with 0% APR finance
When we design a bike, we start with our library of tube shapes. These shapes are tubes we’ve used on other models that we know to have various qualities—aerodynamic, stiff, ultralight, etc.—and they help get us to the refinement stage on a bike more quickly. In the case of Caledonia, we wanted durability, lightweight, and aerodynamics to be in balance and selected a package that achieved the performance demands of this kind of race bike.
Caledonia uses a standard round bar, stem, and seat post, giving riders the option to build their ultimate ride without compromise. Integrated accessory mounts and hidden fender mounts keep the bike’s refined lines so you can ride with lights and computers in a downpour and still look fast. Because we all know if it looks fast, it probably is.
Rather than designing multiple versions of the bike with various fit profiles (R5, R-Series, etc.) like we’ve done in the past, we designed a system that enables a broad range of fits on a single bike while maintaining the aesthetic and functional cleanliness we demand. Modern road riders are looking for bikes to handle long-distance, high pace, no limits, and offer maximum fun. By placing lower modulus carbon in key areas to mitigate the brittleness of hi-mod fiber—the Caledonia delivers performance, comfort, and speed. Oh, and you can fit a 34mm tire in there. Or 31mm with fenders.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork|
|Headset:||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 7020 Hydraulic Disc, Shimano SM-RT66, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 7020 Hydraulic Disc, Shimano SM-RT66, 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 R7020, 11 spd|
|Rims:||Alexrims Boondocks-5D, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||21mm IW, 6-Bolt, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 30c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 30c|
|Seat Post:||Cervélo 27.2 Alloy|
|Saddle:||Cervelo Road Saddle|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 R7000 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||JY-BB 24|
|Chain:||Shimano CN-HG601, 11 spd|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd, 11-34|