Charge Cooker Maxi 1 Mountain Bike 2016 - Fat bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Fat bikes See the latest products
New in Fat bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Charge Cooker Maxi 1 2016 Features are:Frame: 6061 Series, butted Aluminium. Offset 135mm asymme... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Charge Cooker Maxi 1 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Series, butted Aluminium. Offset 135mm asymmetrical rear
Fork: Lightweight, triple butted cro-mo, rigid specific
Headset: FSA TH-857
Stem: Charge Lite MTB, 31.8mm
Front Mech: SRAM HDM X5
Rear Mech: SRAM X5 Mid cage 10/s
Chainset: FSA Comet, 36/22T
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Cassette: SRAM PG 1020 11-36t
Chain: KMC X10, nickel plated
Front Brake: Pro Max Render, cable disc, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: Pro Max Render, cable disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Charge Fat rim 26", 80mm wide
Front Hub: Charge-Lite |Fat| disc hub, Cartridge bearing
Rear Hub: Charge Disc looseball cassette
Tyres: Maxxis Mammoth, 26x4.0", 120tpi, folding bead, tubeless ready Front Maxxis Mammoth, 26x4.0", 120tpi, folding bead, tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: Charge MTB, 15mm layback
Pedals: MTB alloy