Cinelli Neo Morphe Carbon Road Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cinelli have studied and upgraded 4 new grip zones on the bar making it more ergonomic and extremely... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionCinelli have studied and upgraded 4 new grip zones on the bar making it more ergonomic and extremely comfortable to grab.
Palm Zone The central area is wider and slopes outward creating an optimum grip point, more comfortable thanks to the new cable covers. The wide internal bending radius gives more room when gripping in the high position on the sides.
Power Zone On the area which slopes towards the brake levers an innovative shape perfeclty suits the palm of the hand creating a new and super efficient grip point. The height of the drop is shorter so that the lower part of the drop can be easily reached.
3 Finger Zone The brake lever is very close and a particular shape under the levers allows a firm grip with 3 fingers when the levers are gripped on high.
Revers Grip Zone In the low drop a gentle but innovative bending facilitates a comfortable position. The cables run inside the handlebar.
- Sizes : 40-42-44 cm
- Clamping area : 31,8 mm
- Weight : 230 g / 42
- Material : T700/HM monocoque Carbon fibre
- Finishing : Clear coated Carbon fibre trasparent
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.