Clarks Elite Semi-Metallic Shimano/Tektro Disc Brake Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake pads See the latest products
New in Brake pads
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Clarks Elite Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads for Shimano Deore BR-M515/M475/M525/M465/M495, Tektro Aug... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionClarks Elite Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads for Shimano Deore BR-M515/M475/M525/M465/M495, Tektro Augira Comp/Draco/Aquila/HDC-300/Mota
With Kevlar reinforcements, these replacement disc brake have increased frictional properties, as well as ceramic properties to improve co efficiency in the wet. Copper maintains braking characteristics at low and high speeds, while the back plate design improves heat dissipation and reduced contact area slowing the transference of heat. As a result of all these features, these brakes are 35% more durable than a standard pad.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.