Clarks M3 Hydraulic Disc Brake Set
- ShowProduct Information Due to the success of Clarks’ M2 brake system they have decided that it is time to introduce its old... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Due to the success of Clarks’ M2 brake system they have decided that it is time to introduce its older sister to the market - the M3. Delivering superior looks with an alloy cast radial style lever, they have shed a large amount of weight from the brake system as well as drastically improving the aesthetics of the brake overall. The radial design lever increases the room available on the handlebar so creating a cleaner look on the bike. Caliper weight and aesthetics have also benefited from alloy casting as well as the systems ability to deal with heat build-up. The M3 uses 2 pistons per caliper, but with a large internal fluid capacity braking power is improved by 25% compared with the M2. The M3 will appeal to many riders from leisure cyclists to the dedicated downhill rider.
• Radial style Flip Flop lever design
• Cast alloy lightweight design
• Removable handlebar clamp
• Reach and bite adjustment
• High quality anodised finish
• One piece caliper design
• Mineral fluid
• PM and IS compatible
• Weight: 224g
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.