Claud Butler Explorer 300 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confident all weather performance. The Claud Butler Explorer 300 is a hybrid sports bike for cycling... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Confident all weather performance. The Claud Butler Explorer 300 is a hybrid sports bike for cycling everywhere from smooth cycle tracks to rough gravel roads.
The 6061-aluminium frame is lightweight, robust and offers a stable upright riding position for a comfortable ride. The SR Suntour NEX fork up front offers 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of rough roads and features a lock out lever for more efficient cycling on smooth surfaces. The 700c road bike wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres that offer grip on loose surfaces as well as a little extra cushioning on rough roads.
Hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful and consistent speed control in all weather conditions. The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for easy climbing.
Explore off the beaten track on the Claud Butler Explorer 300.
- Robust 6061 aluminium alloy frame with lowered top tube
- SR Suntour NEX suspension fork to take the sting out of the trail
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting with a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Claud Butler Explorer 300 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX Trekking Suspension fork, 50mm travel with lockout|
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Front Brake:||Clarks M2 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Clarks M2 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Clarks Hydraulic Levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M371 Altus|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RDM-3000 Acera|
|Shifters:||Shimano Rapidfire SL-M370 Altus|
|Rims:||Double wall Alloy|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Quick Release, disc hub|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Quick Release, disc hub|
|Front Tyre:||700x38C Trekking|
|Rear Tyre:||700x38C Trekking|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCM 170mm Crank / 26x36x48T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 113mm Axle|
|Cassette:||9spd 11-32T Sunrace|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.