Claud Butler Urban 300 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Claud Butler Urban 300 hybrid sport bike will allow you to see more of the city than ever before... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Claud Butler Urban 300 hybrid sport bike will allow you to see more of the city than ever before.
Combining a lightweight Hydroformed aluminium frame and 700c road bike wheels, the Claud Butler Urban 300 offers a comfortable riding position. The 35c tyres allow greater grip and keep you rolling quickly.
The Shimano drivetrain gives you a huge range with 24 speeds to conquer any hilly situation. The alloy V-brakes allows great control over the bike. The adjustable handlebars allow you to sit just right on the bike.
Get a different perspective with the Claud Butler Urban 300.
- Strong Hydroformed 6061 aluminium frame for light riding
- Shimano 24 speed drivetrain for any scenario
- Quick release 700c road bike wheels for easy transportation
- 35c Tyres for comfort and speed
- Alloy V-brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black/Orange
- The Claud Butler Urban 300 is available with 0% APR finance
The Claud Butler Urban 300 2017 Features are:
Frame: Hydroformed Alloy 6061
Fork: Hi Tensile Steel
Headset: 1" Threaded
Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire
Front Mech: Shimano FD-M191
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-M280 Altus
Chainset: SR Suntour 170mm Crank / 28x38x48T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 122mm Axle
Cassette: 8spd 12-32T HG-200 Cassette
Front Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rims: Double wall Alloy
Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Rear Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Tyres: 700x35C Trekking Front - 700x35C Trekking Rear
Pedals: 9/16" Axle