Clif Bar Clif Bar - Box of 12
- ShowProduct Information CLIF Bar is the leading energy bar in the United States and Canada, made with wholesome ingredients ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Energy Food & Gels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionCLIF Bar is the leading energy bar in the United States and Canada, made with wholesome ingredients that deliver energy.
- Whole ingredients you can see and taste, such as organic rolled oats, organic oat fibre and organic dates
- Source of protein & fibre
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal release of energy for use in the body
- No hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup
- Box of 12 bars
Why eat CLIF Bar?
- Active individuals and athletes have high energy demands. With a mix of carbohydrates, protein and fibre, CLIF Bars supply working muscles with the energy they need for extended periods of activity. Thanks to their portability and great taste, CLIF Bars are a source of energy for athletes and active people who respect their bodies and the world around them.
- CLIF Bar is the original energy bar made with wholesome ingredients that deliver energy. CLIF Bars have whole ingredients you can see and taste, such as rolled oats, fruits and nuts. Each bar contains B6 and B12 which contribute to the normal release of energy for use in the body. The bars are also a source of protein and fibre.
- For best results, CLIF Bars should be eaten about one to three hours before exercise along with water to prevent hunger and supply energy to working muscles. During prolonged, lower intensity exercise such as hiking or bike touring, CLIF Bars can be eaten during activity to help satiate hunger and meet carbohydrate demands. CLIF Bars can also be eaten as a snack between meals or during a long, busy day to help sustain energy.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Clif Bar Clif Bar - Box of 12 Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
I have been using these bars for years. I find them a great, on the go filler. The peanut butter is a bit chewy when out cycling (racing), but all flavours are true to packaging.
I have been using these bars for years. I find them a great, on the go filler. The peanut butter is a bit chewy when out cycling (racing), but all flavours are true to packaging.Close review
I love these cliff bars. They all taste like real food. I find myself wanting another purely because the taste that good, They only negative thing about them is they are quite dry and get a little stuck on the back of your throat. Nothing a swig of your water doesn't sort out though, Very worthy purchase
I love these cliff bars. They all taste like real food. I find myself wanting another purely because the taste that good, They only negative thing about them is they are quite dry and get a little stuck on the back of your throat. Nothing a swig of your water doesn't sort out though, Very worthy purchaseClose review
Perfect for long rides. Tasty and easily digestible.
Perfect for long rides. Tasty and easily digestible.Close review
Energy Food & Gels Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.