Continental Cross 700c Presta Inner Tube
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Inner Tubes See the latest products
New in Inner Tubes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Continental Cross 700c inner tubes for Presta valves are ideal for cyclocross use, made from dur... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Continental Cross 700c inner tubes for Presta valves are ideal for cyclocross use, made from durable and lightweight Butyl rubber. Continental’s Unitube design fits 32c – 42c section tyres and weighs just 169g.
All Continental Cross tubes use mould-cured vulcanisation to ensure a uniform roundness for smooth riding. There is also a 60mm long valve option available. Always carry a spare in your saddle bag.
- Butyl tube for cyclocross-cross use
- Unitube fits 32 - 42C section tyres
- Weighs 169 grams
- All tubes have a seamless construction, with a mould-cured vulcanisation, to ensure uniform roundness
- Presta standard valve and 60mm long valve option
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.